New Identify Theft Benefit from AFT
Identity theft has become the fastest growing crime in America, because of this, protecting your identity is something we take very seriously! To that end, I’m very pleased to tell you about our newest FREE BENEFIT!
On July 1 we launch a new identity theft benefit for ALL active and retired members. We are excited to offer two tiers of benefits: a series of free services available to ALL members upon registering, and a second tier that can be purchased. The latter is an additional tier of identity theft protections which provide active identity theft monitoring and unlimited restoration and recovery services, as well as $1,000,000 in identity theft insurance.
The specifics will be coming shortly, but here are the FREE identity theft benefits starting July 1st:
· ID Threat Score Snapshot
· An online Safe Wallet for securely storing ID information and account numbers
· Assisted restoration & recovery services
· Access to a fraud resolution specialist for advice
· $10,000 identity expense reimbursement with zero deductible
· Emergency response kit
· Sixty minutes of legal consultation concerning each new issue involving theft of identity
Once a member registers, they’ll be offered additional benefits for purchase that are comprehensive, competitively priced, and include:
· SSN monitoring 24/7
· Single Credit bureau monitoring 24/7
· Debt & credit card monitoring 24/7
· Data sweep monitoring 24/7
· Change of address monitoring 247
· Family ID monitoring 24/7
· $1,000,000 ID theft insurance
· Alert notifications
· ID Threat Score
· Unlimited restoration & recovery services
· Family ID recovery (if purchased family plan)
· Financial coaching consultations
· Tax Fraud Assistance
I am so excited that we can bring this benefit to ALL AFT members and I’m especially excited we can offer this benefit to our “daytime army” – our retired AFT members.
Be on the lookout for more information soon.