AFT Connecticut’s annual Legislative Conference will be held on March 3, 2018 at the Legislative Office Building, Hartford.
Please join us to learn more about the legislative process and the issues that will be effecting us this session.
- Lieutenant Governor Nancy Wyman;
- Comptroller Kevin Lembo;
- Attorney General George Jepsen;
- Senate President Pro Tempore Martin Looney;
- Six leaders of the House Democratic Caucus;
- AFT Research and Strategic Initiatives Manager Ed Muir;
- CT Voices for Children Associate Policy Fellow Ray Noonan & Communications Director Roger Senserrich; &
- Working Families Party Executive Director Lindsay Farrell;
- Progressive Agenda and Why It’s Important;
State Employee, Teacher, and Municipal Pensions;
- What to Expect This Legislative Session;
- How the National Dialogue Will Impact Connecticut?;
- State Budget and Process; &
- Constituent Group Break-Outs:
- Education; &
- State Employees.