The biennial AFT TEACH (Together Educating America’s Children) conference will be held July 20-22, in Washington, D.C.
Join us this summer for a unique professional learning conference that will celebrate, inspire and support educators in the work that lies ahead.
We have heard from members around the country that now, more than ever, educators want in-depth, hands-on experiences that provide them with concrete strategies, tools and materials you can use in the classroom to meet students’ needs.
The focus throughout TEACH 2017 will be the four pillars of strong and purposeful public education: promoting children’s well-being; supporting powerful learning; developing teacher and staff capacity; and fostering cultures of collaboration among educators, administrators, families and communities.
We want TEACH 2017 attendees to:
- Leave with personalized turnkey tools and resources to use back home;
- Learn how to engage on issues facing your students, schools and communities;
- Attend two- or four-hour intensive hands-on sessions;
- Network, collaborate and create in the Maker Space;
- Listen to thought-provoking plenary speakers—and much more!
Mark your calendar. Registration will open in early April. Keep an eye out for periodic email updates from us or visit www.aft.org/teach.
We look forward to seeing you July 20-22.
Assistant to the President for Educational Issues