PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, INDEPENDENCE, AND ASSETS
OCTOBER 17th from 2:30 to 3:00 at Bristol Central
Long Term Care [LTC] costs, as you may already know, are expensive and rising.
• Home care costs range from $20,000 to $72,000 per year.
The risk is also compelling:
• 3 in 4 Americans over age 65 will need some type of long-term care services.
• 40% of the population needing extended care is between the ages of 18 and 64.
What are the consequences of needing care:
- Families must change their lives to provide the care
- Caregivers have a physical, emotional, and financial burden
- Retirement income that has been saved over many years is used to pay for care
What can you do to:
- Retain your independence
- Preserve your quality of life
- Avoid burdening friends and family
- Stay at home as long as possible
- Maintain flexibility in care options
- Protect your assets and savings
The solution is Long Term Care insurance.
AFT CT has an endorsed and discounted Long Term Care insurance product offered by Transamerica Life Insurance Company and John Hancock Insurance Company for AFT CT members and their families. These products provide for all levels of care and include a Connecticut Partnership option at no additional cost.
The presenter is Marsha Olsen who is a retired CT educator and a certified and licensed Long Term Care insurance specialist. Marsha has first-hand experience working with the state of Connecticut Teachers’ Retirement System, Medicaid eligibility, Home Care, Assisted Living Care, Nursing Home Care, and elder law attorneys. Marsha will work with you to create a Long Term Care insurance Plan that meets your needs and is affordable. She will meet with you at your home, school or online. For a ‘no obligation’ quote, you may contact Marsha at 860.965.4685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.